Annual insurance for frequent travellers
Multi-Trip is the multiple entry Schengen travel insurance for 1 year for frequent travellers which offers extensive protection covering medical expenses up to €100,00 in the Schengen area, in E.U. countries which are not part of the Schengen area, as well as Great-Britain*, Liechtenstein, San Marin, Andorra, Monaco and Vatican. It also allows you to obtain the mandatory travel insurance certificate required with your Schengen visa application.
Our annual Schengen Multi Trip travel insurance:
- guarantees a coverage of minimum €100,000 (about $111,000)
- covers travellers in Europe for stays of 90 days (3 months) during 1 year. Once the 90 day maximum period comes to an end, you will have to leave the Schengen area. Your coverage will be reactivated as soon as you return and will last a year starting from the day you subscribe
- is valid in:
- All countries part of the Schengen area of Europe: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland
- EU countries which are not part of the Schengen area: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Ireland, Romania,
- as well as Great Britain*, Liechtenstein, San Marin, Andorra, Monaco and the Vatican.
- bears the expenses related to emergency medical care**, hospitalisation**, sanitary repatriation** or death **. It remains valid for the entire duration of your stay.
- offers the refund of your subscribed travel insurance if your Schengen visa application is denied (under certain conditions).
Visit our Schengen visa Insurance warranties page to discover all our Schengen visa insurance warranties and their many advantages.
The comfort of an annual multiple entry Schengen travel insurance for all your business and leisure trips to Europe.
Contrary to the other AXA Schengen visa insurances, Multi-Trip is a Schengen insurance for 1 year. Its warranties apply from the day you enter the Schengen area for 90 consecutive days. Leaving the Schengen area? As soon as you return, its warranties apply again for 90 consecutive days.
With Multi-Trip you will enjoy precious and essential advantages:
- Immediate coverage: warranties apply from the first day you enter the Schengen area.
- No price variation because of your country of origin
- No age restriction. All travellers can benefit from the advantages of Multi-Trip
Will AXA Schengen travel insurance be accepted with my visa application?
Yes ! For over 10 years AXA has been delivering insurance certificates which meet EU countries’ requirements to obtain a Schengen visa.
Is the digital travel insurance certificate valid to submit my visa application?
Yes. All you have to do is print it and enclose it with your visa application file. Each AXA Schengen insurance policy is individualized and bears a number which is verifiable on our website.
How much does Multi-Trip AXA annual Schengen visa travel insurance cost?
This annual Schengen insurance costs 298€ for a 1 year starting from the day you subscribe.
*Please note : As Great Britain and the European Union are going through a transitional period until December 31st 2020, AXA Schengen continues to insure travellers to Great Britain who subscribe Europe Travel or Multi Trip insurances for any trip until 31/12/2020.
** Before paying any medical expenses, travellers must first contact AXA Assistance medical service.
Ready to subscribe?Buy now
Features at a glance
1 year annual cover / unlimited number of trips
AXA #1 Global Insurance Brand
the UK, Ireland + Schengen countries covered*
Meets all requirements from the European regulation
Medical expenses covered up to 100.000€
Assistance 24 / 7 - Emergency helpline
|Emergency Medical Expenses||Max 100.000 Euros|
|Repatriation to country of residence (+ insured parties)|
|Emergency medical care|
|Assistance in case of death|
|Countries covered*||Schengen area, European Union, Liechtenstein, San Marino, Andorra and Monaco|
|Number of trips||Unlimited|